Some day maybe I’ll edit this to include beautiful pictures but today the recipe will have to do. As always with banana bread, the riper the bananas the sweeter the taste. I really like this bread.
This recipe is super easy to make and did I mention it’s delicious? I usually cut the sugar some. A fun tip I learned is to use the wrapper of the butter to butter your bread pan. It works wonderfully. 😀 Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, finely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.